Sunday, January 29, 2006

Who me? I am just the janitor.

I use to think that web pages and blogs were just self-indulgent flatulence but then when I climbed down off of my high horse and read a few I realized that some of them could be interesting and insightful. So I thought I would put a few of observation here to see if they might be thought provoking or even humorous.

Now about all the janitor comments. For those of you who haven't read my profile I am one of two custodians in a small rural South Dakota high school. Being a small community I am related to about half of the town so I know a lot of the people there. Also pushing around a dust mop isn't exactly rocket science so this gives me opportunities to think about things. So I hope that is what this blog is about, how people react and deal with life. Now if I can just keep those pesky English teachers from correcting this ....

No comments: